A Recurring Payments (FuturePay) agreement can be cancelled by you or the online store. WorldPay is unable to cancel your order /agreement or to provide you with a refund. If you ask the online store to cancel the agreement, please also request that they cancel the billing on your behalf.
To cancel the agreement yourself:
- Log in to the Shopper Management System. For more information on logging in, refer to Log in to the Shopper Management System.
- The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Shopper Home page is displayed.
- Under the Agreement ID column, select the hypertext displaying the Agreement ID for the agreement you want to cancel.
- The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Agreement Details page is displayed.
- Double check that the agreement on your screen is definitely the agreement you want to cancel.
- Select the Cancel button.
If the agreement has already been cancelled, the cancel button is not displayed on the screen
- The Cancellation Confirmation page is displayed.
- Select the Yes button to cancel the agreement. If you do not wish to cancel the agreement, select either the Go back to agreement or Go back to home page button.
Please ensure that if you have more than one agreement, you select the correct agreement to cancel. Once an agreement has been cancelled it cannot be reinstated. If you cancel the wrong agreement, please contact the online store you held the agreement with and ask them to set up a replacement agreement. Unfortunately WorldPay cannot set up a new agreement for you.
In order to provide complete functionality, this web site needs your explicit consent to store browser cookies. If you don't allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the web site including but not limited to: log in, buy products, see personalized content, switch between site cultures. It is recommended that you allow all cookies.