1) Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by M10 Life is controlled by M10 Nottingham Limited (the data controller), whose registered office is at: M10 Nottingham Limited, B3C, Ground Floor, Chapel Quarter, Maid Marian Way, Nottingham, NG1 6HQ
2) What Personal Information about does M10 Nottingham Limited gather?
The information we gather helps us to continually improve your experience at M10 Life. This personal information may include: your name and contact information; date of birth; gender; preferred communication methods; job title; business name (in the case of a corporate membership) and business address; bank details and credit card details. We also create information that becomes part of the personal information we hold about you, such as your membership number and your usage of our facilities.
We also collect the following information:
Whilst we do not generally collect sensitive information unless it is volunteered by you, we do specifically collect health data to the extent that it is required to assess your readiness for physical exercise. By providing the sensitive information to us, you are consenting to our using it in the manner set out in this Policy.
- Contacting us via Website or otherwise
When you use the www.m10life.com website (“Our Site”) or contact us by post, telephone, email or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, email and mobile phone number as well as traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We use CCTV in our facility for health and security reasons. If you have any queries in relation to the use of CCTV operating in and around our facility please contact us.
3) What do we do with personal information collected from you?
We use information held about you in the following ways.
3.1 Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us including for example to administer your membership, to facilitate bookings of group classes and personal training appointments and to facilitate the provision of certain services to us by third party service providers and other transactions;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, to process payments and maintain accounts and records, to prevent crime and aid in the prosecution of offenders, and to maintain membership records;
- to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, research or other functions on our behalf;
- to send you newsletters and promotions and to conduct surveys, prize draws, competitions and other promotions via email, telephone or post;
3.2 Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
4) What about Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to automatically collect information from your computer such as your IP address and other details about your computer which are automatically collected by our web server, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
5) Does M10 Life share the Information it receives?
Information about our members is an important part of our business and we do not sell it to others.
Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to members on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please tick the relevant opt-out box or unsubscribe button on your email or let us know in writing if you don’t want to receive these offers.
Business Transfers: M10 Nottingham Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
With your consent, other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
6) How Secure is Information about me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7) What about Links to other websites?
Our site may include links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
8) What Choices do I have?
9) What Rights do I have in relation to my Personal Information?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . The Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) gives you the right to access personal information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like to access your personal information contact us by email email@example.com or by post to M10 Nottingham Limited, B3C, Ground Floor, Chapel Quarter, Maid Marian Way, Nottingham, NG1 6HQ
10) Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at M10 Life, please e-mail us a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.